Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
That moment in your childhood when you realize that Diagon Alley is just the word diagonally….
And the Mirror of Erised is just the word desire backwards.
Didn’t even realize. Does that mean Knockturn Alley is nocturnally (dark/night)?
Yes, and Grimmauld Place is a play on grim old place.
And Dumbledore is just a dumb old door
Me at Hogwarts:
- sorted into gryffindor
- walk up to fat lady portrait
- she asks what the password is but I had better things to pay attention to so I forgot it
- I say “dumbledore being gay doesnt really count as gay representation”
- sneak in as she stumbles to find retort
- walk into the common room
- see it’s dead-ass boring
- immediately download disco ball app on my iphone which I have hacked with my wizard powers to have unlimited wifi
- levitate it over room using wingardium leviosa, which I know before all the other first-years because I saw the movies
- suddenly the common room is sick as hell
- easily-impressed wizards have no clue how technology works, think I am a master wizard
- suddenly i’m Head Boy and I call the shots around here
- previous Head Boy disagrees so I turn him into some sunglasses that I then place casually over my eyes
- other muggle-borns nod in approval
"I don’t like Steven Universe because it panders to tumblr"
What? What does that even mean?
It means “it has brown people and women with agency in it”
more of an airhorn than a dogwhistle
Page 1 of 394